I was desperated... Until today

Eaejou

Well, my story is simple. I am 18 years old and I have started my sex life in december from last year. Since then, I had sex four times with three different girls. I faced a problem in every time to get excited. It is very hard to me to get a boner just looking to a real woman (and the last one was gorgeous). I thought it was anxiety, but I don't think it is that. I get a boner in oral sex, but when I put a condom, I don't feel anything anymore. That is why I guess I can't keep a boner. I have strong delayed ejaculation (every time takes me about 2 hours of sex to cum) and it frustates me, because sex is getting something boring (because I don't feel the pleasure when I penetrate), annoying (because I dont't have the confidence to penetrate and sometimes I just get soft inside the girl and can't penetrate anymore, causing an embarrassing situation) and it makes me really tired (I am athletic, but 2 hours is much time). I can't stop comparing sex with marturbation and I know that is not good.

I will try the reboot starting today. Who has the same problems?
Thanks guys

Eaejou

Day 1:
I  had a full day so I did not have problems until now. I am resting at home and the will to resist Ps and Ms is living me. I hooe I keep myself strong

codys6

Hey man,
Go out and take a walk if you need a distraction. I find it often doesn't work to try and fight the urge while sitting in my room alone while on a computer. I always try to rationalize not going for a walk by telling myself "that'll take too long!" but really, when I get started with P or M it takes much longer than a short walk would. Stay active in some way!

Hello,

Focusing on not stopping is always a bad thing. Focus on other things. Like for me when i stop smoking i just do push ups or read whenever i can so i used it on PMO i can read for upto 40-50 pages and do 100 push up from not reading and 0 push ups. You see where i am going there. To achieve the goal of stopping PMO is to achieve other goals that you always procrastinate on while on PMO. Wish you the greatest of luck.

Farewell,
The Limp Joker

Eaejou

I have a lot of tests this week so I am being able to avoid the thoughts. But I was so used to use PMO in these moments to rest a little that now I have to desvinculate both things. Thanks

TheLimpJoker said:
Hello,

Focusing on not stopping is always a bad thing. Focus on other things. Like for me when i stop smoking i just do push ups or read whenever i can so i used it on PMO i can read for upto 40-50 pages and do 100 push up from not reading and 0 push ups. You see where i am going there. To achieve the goal of stopping PMO is to achieve other goals that you always procrastinate on while on PMO. Wish you the greatest of luck.

Farewell,
The Limp Joker