Climbing - Please help:) (Triggers Warning)

I went through the same thing in all honesty.  I started getting more 'aggressive' in what type of P I was seeking.  I too was starting to ask some questions to myself.  I remember seeing a gay P in the beginning and not being a turn on at all (just wasn't my thing).  Fast forward 10 years and I found myself watching it... but I still had no attraction towards men.  Its weird... the thought of kissing or anything intimate was still not a pleasant thought... but some sexual acts seemed interesting.  And it had to be something specific... certain acts were still a turn off.  Others were a turn on (usually the things being done to the guy, ie: what my wife could do to me at least).  I suppose it was my bodys way of trying to find the 'next level' for PMO. 

I started to just think "well maybe I am just bi and am just now realizing it" but I couldn't get past the fact that I didn't find men attractive.  After doing recent research this kinda confirms that I was just looking for something more intense.  The traditional P got boring, started finding other things. 

Best of luck on your journey :)

Johnny

SouthwestGuy,
I can feel that you understand my difficulties, and it makes it a little easier to know that i'm not alone  :)
Thanks a lot

Johnny