Returning for fortification

Tclay

Returning to the forum because it works.  I've gone just over 200 days w/o PMO.  It's helped my personal life beyond measure.  I've been away from the benefits of reading and contributing for some time now and, unfortunately, I'm returning because of a relapse.  My resolve to build again...

C

Chile

Tclay, so glad you came back. I want your autograph for reaching 200 days. You are to me like an astronaut that reached the moon and came back to tell us about it ("It?s helped my personal life beyond measure"). Build again where you need to, but remember you are also building upon your previous success. You are not starting over and those 200 days are not lost.

Tclay

Gentlemen,
Thanks for backing me up.  I felt like crap when I posted the opener but I don't now.  Reviewing, I think slipped back because I lost focus.  This forum has helped me immensely in the past to stay on-track. There's something to be said for comradeship here. 

unchained

Hey Tclay.  It takes tremendous courage to admit a relapse after so much success.  On two separate occasions, I have reset and had difficulty coming back and coming clean.  It was tough, especially when I looked back through my posts and saw such confidence and sense of accomplishment.  I wish you the best and congratulations on the 200+ days.  You now know the path to get there, you just have to follow it once more.