Iritative dermatitis

Marko7776

In september 2014 I was disagnosed with iritative dermatitis on my dick, it's basicly an iritation around the head of my penis, its red/darker and the skin is wrinkly, the veins are popping out. The dermatologist said it will take 2-3 months for it to heal 100% and gave me a cream, but it has been almost a year and it's still here, because I was fapping I think, anyway I made a new appointment in 2 days but I'm really panicking right now, will it ever heal?? Has anyone had a similar condotion? How long did it take to heal??

qrayzHD

I just replied to your PM about it but i must stress the benefits of cold showers over hot showers, i was diagnosed with dermatitis on my hands and penis and both have significantly improved after taking cold showers.

Marko7776

I was taking cold showers and after that the skin looked even reder and worse. Now I started taking normal showers. Not hot or cold and it seems to be healing but I am not sure..

qrayzHD

I'm sure you have already tried using a soap for sensitive skin? I'm surprised that cold showers made your skin condition worse as hot showers are suppose to be the one to avoid. I've got dermatitis on my hands as well and they have also cleared up because of cold water so i'm really not sure why it's not working out for you.