How to Prioritize, or What the FUCK am I suppossed to do with myself & my time?!

I have no answers, but I'm assuming someone has some....

I think the best thing one should do consistently in recovery is prioritize. What's suffered the most in all our wanking is the ability to prioritize so it's something we must do PROACTIVELY. The problem is we've beening doing it all wrong, if at all.

I make a list and end up losing it or NOT PRIORITIZING IT. In the past I've done one or two things on list, then reward myself with a relapse!!! What the fuck am I doing?!?!

For those of you that have fully recovered, HOW has your prioritizing changed over the time of recovery? What was the experience like? What did you do to COMMIT TO PRIORITIES?

I'd like to know Techniques, Rituals, Tools, Personal Pitfalls, Epiphanies, Emotions and Experiences pertaining to the topic...

DayByDay

Honestly all I've done is put more of a focus on what's/who I want to be. No specific techniques to it IMO just look after yourself and do the things that you always wished you would do or feel guilty about doing.

girlsummer

The story that I'm less likely to get as much as I have to take advantage. It's that good. If anyone has read it will have the knowledge to go about this, was definitely asleep.