Stress is rizing

matteo

I'm not sure of how many days it is already. It's in my counter that wil emerge below this post. But I'm noticing stress is rizing - and the urge. Still I'm hanging in there. I had this rush of three weeks working my ass off. And then migraine... And a few weeks without sex, because.. Yeah, because of what? Because me and my wife have sex very irregularly. And that's also why the urge is getting more.

But hey. Life is now getting less loaded with work, so we'll be having more time to spend together. And the sex will come with it. Still pretty thankful of the days I'm doing without PMO.

Cheers guys, Matteo

benhj

I'm at a similar point I think and yeah, it seems to also hit me in waves of three weeks pretty much. Normally if I can push through I'm ok for another little while.. still trying to keep it in the day and not worry about tomorrow!

davenl

Keep going matteo! It actually is a good sign. It's the withdrawl symptons you are experiencing. For a lot of guys the weeks 3 and 4 are worst. After that it will become easier. Stress and headhach are most common so just relax and let them pass.

My experience: try to keep it in your pants until you notice that the symptoms are getting more light (to prevent a heavy chaser affect). After that, try to rewire with your wife. Just start with cuddling, touching and kissing and move on when you feel up to it.

You are doing a great job, stick to it!

matteo

Hi guys, thanks for support! I'm still going strong. Although I find it hard now. I should take a big hike or something. Maybe I'll try to do that tonight. Cheers, Matteo