daily mantra

chickaboomski

I am posting this because I have had a tough couple of days. And I am saying this to all of you because sometimes we need to hear it from someone else. As I was lucky enough to have someone say it to me last night. You are beautiful, you are strong, you are loving and compassionate. These traits make up beauty that the world needs more of. Don't let your heart be hardened by the worlds attempts to bring you down. Don't lose who you are. Daily have a ritual. Sit and breath with your eyes shut. Feel the breath all the way through to rise your belly. That, is what fuels the fire in your belly to keep going. When we have so many dependant on us, we can forget about ourselves. Don't forget about you. Love to you all Xx

Broken73

Thank you for posting this! I've been having some tough days lately, too...more with my insecurities than with my husband. I hope your day today (and yesterday) has gone better! I've become obsessed with the quote "everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end." I even made it my phone background. It brings me some peace to know that there are better days ahead. With every day, we become stronger. Our SOs do too. We are destined to have some bad days - we are human - but it's not over yet. It will get better. It will be ok. We are amazing, supportive people who deserve good things. it's not the end for us.

Have a great night tonight and an amazing Friday tomorrow!!!

chickaboomski

My pleasure. Finally by Friday things made a turn around. I have ben doing Yoga which is not usually my thing but taken up in the last few months out of needingto have something for me to unwind. From this a new instructor came about in the last few weeks who told me those words when I needed to hear it most. Today I took the next step into a guided meditation session. Again, something I have never really done but always been open to. How much this has helped is amazing. I do see a psychologist but after being in that role before I am not getting as much out of it as I hoped. It is more a practice what you preach session which is only helpful depending on my state of mind. Sometimes it makes me feel stupid because it sounds like I am lostening to myself talking to someone else. I have found connecting with me at a much deeper level very therapeutic. Have a super weekend and thinking of you.