Sex at Festival?

Anoniem5

So, I'm a rebooter who is now at 100+ days of no PMO (M'd twice after streak of 90 days but back on track again),
and yeah in a week I will be going to a 7-day festival. Now my question in, there gonna be some drinking and partying involved and sex is also something I need to be prepared on. Like what do you guys think, should I avoid sex and girls all along on the festival or might it actually be good to do some flirting and stuff?

I'm not saying this is neccesarily going to happen but I just want to be informed and prepared.

:)

Dannn

Hey there!

Well, at this point in your progress, I'd say: go for it!

It's ok to meet new people and it's the perfect opportunity to see how you react when you meet a girl now that you've been  sober for so long. I don't think you should avoid sex although personally I wouldn't do it with someone I met in a festival. That's just my view!

Pr3c1se

Certainly go for it. Try not to think so much about it though.  If you find a girl and she's into you, then by all means go for it!!  Make sure to use a condom :)

Anything that is a REAL person is good to go, don't start fantasizing about girls and masturbate :p

Enjoy :)