Random, burning pain in the penis

Diesel driver

Hi there,
since last week I can feel a burning pain in my penis. It comes randomly but after standing up when I had been sitting for a long time it is more likely. It starts mild, then builds itslef up for two seconds or so and then disappears again. Can't say accurately where the pain is coming from, I beleive it is inside the urinary tract at the tip or behind the tip.

Now I don't know what could be wrong. Never had this before.
Is it an STD? The last time I kissed/ recieved oral sex without protection was months ago. The skin on my penis looks fine, no discharge or anything suspicious, peeing happens like it should.
Is it a fapping accident? Can that even happen? I went 30 days hardmode, the last time I fapped/ edged I did feel a lot of pain in my lower abdomen and testicles afterwards.
Diet, health, hygiene is alright.

Has someone experienced the same? What is it?
Thanks for reading. Cheers!

Bango Skank

The pain/stinging you describe sounds similar to a UTI..? If I were you I'd see a doctor if it doesn't get better soon.

hey buddy

I'm a medical doctor by trade

Possible urinary infection.

My suggestion - buy a home test kit which should include chlamdya/gonnorrhoea.

They are discrete .

Diesel driver

Thank you for answering my questions guys!

Yes it does sound like UTI. I didn't know that there are test kits for uti, chlamydia or gonorrhoe. I will get one soon.
As for now I keep track of my symptoms and drink plenty of water.

Cheers!

leram

Diesel driver said:
Hi there,
since last week I can feel a burning pain in my penis. It comes randomly but after standing up when I had been sitting for a long time it is more likely. It starts mild, then builds itslef up for two seconds or so and then disappears again. Can't say accurately where the pain is coming from, I beleive it is inside the urinary tract at the tip or behind the tip.

Now I don't know what could be wrong. Never had this before.
Is it an STD? The last time I kissed/ recieved oral sex without protection was months ago. The skin on my penis looks fine, no discharge or anything suspicious, peeing happens like it should.
Is it a fapping accident? Can that even happen? I went 30 days hardmode, the last time I fapped/ edged I did feel a lot of pain in my lower abdomen and testicles afterwards.
Diet, health, hygiene is alright.

Has someone experienced the same? What is it?
Thanks for reading. Cheers!

Hey!
If you overmasturbated, used rough masturbation techniques and/or ejaculated and slept without cleaning your genitalia, it can happen. I experienced those horrible symptoms+ many other ones. Take care of your intimate hygiene, and use healthy masturbation techniques.
Best regards.