Fighting for a better life!

T

TheNewMe

Hi brother!

Two weeks is great and it's awesome that you're able to resist. I know it's not easy sometimes (read my entry from yesterday!) but you'll be glad you resisted when it calms down. And you already know how crappy a relapse feels.

About your partner; does she know about your addiction? Do you talk about it?

Also, the meditation; I can never get myself to do meditation for even half an hour so what I do is force myself to just do 5 minutes. I know I can do 5 minutes, it's easy. So I do 5 minutes and since I'm then doing it and I'm not paying attention to any clocks, it usually end up being longer than 5 minutes. But don't get too hung up on 1 or 2 hours. That can be really difficult to get yourself to do that long to begin with. Start small, complete the goal, feel good about that and then increase the length. That's my advice anyway :)

You're doing great! Keep going!

cardario

At final I relapsed.....the hardest relapse ever experienced, it's about six days I occasionally PMO..... :(
Today, after a hard fight gone too far, I decided to renounce PMO ANOTHER TIME.....

The main feeling about myself: I failed 'cause I couldn't stand for the emptyness and depression caused by abstinence. And the excuse taken to go and relapse another time, are silly, like always.

Going to put the maximum level security on my devices.

Today is a new day zero, tomorrow it will be one, so let's start it back....

Again.....1....2....3.....

T

TheNewMe

Sorry to hear about your relapse but remember that you have made progress. It's not wasted!

What are you doing with your life at the moment? Do you have goals that you want to achieve? What do you dream about becoming or doing in the future? Do you have a life vision that you can work on and focus on every day? Emptiness and depression is certainly part of the recovery?been there, done that and I'm still not done with it?and that's why it becomes so much more important to have something to work on in your life, projects, goals that you want to achieve.

Anyway, hope you're doing better brother. This was the last relapse ever right? :)

cardario

ehehehe NewMe, I stopped to say: "This was the last...." :p

Well, I've plenty of projects and goals, I'm starting from the first on these days: to regain a decent professional career like software developer.

T

TheNewMe

How are you doing buddy? I've been away for a while but I'll try to be on here more often now that christmas is over. Hope to hear more from you and your recovery!