Recursive sex thoughts that don't arouse me

I want to ask about something that I am experiencing for some time.
I'm on my reboot, and I don't discard the possibility of attempting sex in any moment if the opportunity comes. Im around 46 or 47 days with no PMO but I have still have no libido. I think im in flatline, cuz Im kind of depressed and also notice the thing is still small and no sex drive. So here comes my main point...

Regardless of this weird flatline I am in, I continuously have sex thoughts, specifically about somebody I met recently that yet I didn't have intimate relations with. I think this kind of thoughts that I have sometimes during the day, don't really give me an erection, is more like a craving, because I don't really think I am experiencing arousal/libido. I want to find the way, how to not think at all about sex with that woman because I am afraid that the moment it really happens, then I am not going to manage to get aroused. Any tips?

Also I am interesting in advices on how to speed up flatline. Today i started to take panax Ginseng(4gr/day) and I want to do kegel routine 3 times a day for the next 5 days. I expect sex with that person, probably in 4 or 5 days max(Not sure how it will go but hopefully I get hard at 60%, should be enough for first sex with her).

akpal2

Its a tricky situation. Are you sure you absolutely have to have sex in the next few days? It seems to me you are putting excessive pressure on yourself. To get a good boner you need to be relaxed and not be thinking about the penis. Right now you seem to be doing anything but. Why don't you try and push sex down the road a little bit?