Flatline and Morning wood

akpal2

Hi guys,

I am close to 40 days into my reboot and this week (after one lame and one successful attempt at sex last weekend) I noticed that I don't have any desire for sex at all (although I have been quite busy). However I am getting really solid morning woods every day.

My question is that is morning wood possible in flatline or flatline means 0 erections?

maikk

My experiements tell that f****ing everything is possible, i had exactly the same thing. Now my libido and interests to women are increasing but lacking morning woods.

akpal2

I guess microscopic size of flaccid penis is normal in flatline? Mine seems like a shadow of its former self lol

Devo22

Lol yea as someone told me, flatline is  not just penile health, its emotional as well.

About a week ago my attraction for my girl flatlined, never happened before. Even at the lowest of my pmo addiction i got it up. Anyway im out of it now, only lasted about a week. During that week I had morning wood though.

You need lots of time bro. Get active. I dont think my reboot is so bad because I was always extremely active, i wasnt a video games and pron type of dude.  i was a pron and go skating for hours on end type of dude.

So exercise helps a lot. Also lay off on the sex for awhile. I did and it was by far the hardest part. I had sex once this month and my goal is to make it to my birthday in may. My girlfriend understands and its honestly not nearly as bad as i thought. Its like our attraction for each other is now at an all time high. Your body needs a break, its performed shitty because it wasnt ready.

leram

That means that your body needs more rest, even if you see improvements.

I noticed that most of us, if not all, are always forcing sexual stimuli to feel gratification. Why someone does have to force himself to feel sexual pleasure if his body does not want it.

Just give your body some time, and try to limit orgasms. They can slow down the progress. Best wishes.

akpal2

Theram01 said:

I noticed that most of us, if not all, are always forcing sexual stimuli to feel gratification. Why someone does have to force himself to feel sexual pleasure if his body does not want it.

Just give your body some time, and try to limit orgasms. They can slow down the progress. Best wishes.

Don't worry mate. Thd penis is resting in peace for now lol

leram

akpal2 said:
Theram01 said:

Don't worry mate. Thd penis is resting in peace for now lol

Hahaha, this whole thread is funny