Total relapse

chicken

Okay so take a deep breath.  These things happen.  The world is not going to end.  What is important is that you get right back on track and resist the urge to binge, which will only make you feel worse...trust me, I have been there before.  The time you have clean is not wasted, it all helps to your recovery which is no linear.  So get yourself out doing something positive and don't focus on the reset.  If you need to please PM me.

savingmysoul

hang in there - continue to build going forward, learn what you can to be better prepared next time.
You havent lost all you have put in to this so far, you can keep moving forward.

Find your strength and wrap your arms around it.

We are all here for you.

Thanks for the positive thoughts.  I knew better. Just so darned disappointed in myself. I fell off for 2 days. Where the hell was my brain??? Dammit.

vetrn

'Tis ok that this happened Wanttobebetter, every step backwards sometimes leads us to two steps forward.  You have been knocked down, it's now up to you to get back up, brush off the dirt, and start moving forward.  Try to think back and identify the trigger that pulled back down the rabbit hole so that you may be able to best overcome/avoid it in the future.  Keep up the good work.  Just remember, as long as you're breathing, you're still in the game so you still have a chance to win.

V

WiP

I second Chicken we are all one bad day away from a return to p m o.  One Day At A Time you can do this.  One day is all any of us are assured of, make it count!

S

SO Reboot Partner

You've moved forward five days - more than twice as along as that stumble. Now show it who is boss.

Philonous

A relapse has got to hurt. Only if it hurts can you get the energy from it that you need to make progress in the future. God knows I've been in your shoes. Good luck!