6 months no fap

Misha2595

Hello,

My names Michael nice to meet you guys! I'm 20 years old and I've been going hard mode no fap for about 6 months now. Its been great I have been getting morning wood again and life's been pretty good :) I meet this girl recently and I really like her a lot. Three days ago things got pretty hot and heavy in her car. Things where progressing normally but I wasn't 100% I was more like 60% hard. So I told her I want to take things slow and we ended up just making out the rest of the time. During my 6 month no fap I have gotten morning wood but it just was not the same like when I was 17-18 years old. I know I probably need more time to rewire my brain I'm just worried I really like this girl don't want to lose her. Any advice would be really helpful. Thanks 

rickster69

Hey man wondering how long youve been PMOing for ? I barely went 12 days and just relapsed but i feel like my sex drive and boners are back but saddly im sure im no where, where i need to be. Also why 6 months ? thats why Im wondering how long youve had this problem

Misha2595

I started at an early age at about 15 to 18. Then I started noticing that I have a problem and began researching on what it can be. I found no fap and tried and failed on multiple tries. Finally I am on my biggest streak right now.