Day 30 - Ruined it all.

YoungFire

Highest iver streak, day 30.

I've relapsed twice today. don't know how i'm going to pick myself up out of this one.

npod33

The path to success is rarely a straight and narrow journey.  It usually involves a few curves along the way.  Don't be so hard on yourself you are not the first and you are certainly not the last person to relapse.

C

creativerebooter

Hey YoungFire, congratulations on getting to 30 days. Yes, you relapsed. You are human too.
True what npod said. Remember, you made it to 30 days!!! for your first time doing that it's really fantastic.
I hope you can get past this blip and focus on how well you were doing before your relapse.
Best of luck!!!

Greyfox88

30 days man! epic journey so far!
i know what you think.. fuck the wall seems so high again.
But try to see it with another mindset.
You are doing it to quit for all time and higher the quality of your life! and not just to reboot yourself or to get normal. PMO free is your new normal you just have to adjust to it and it will be more awesome then ever.
Don?t worry about your relapse. You just took the foot of the Gas but you can easily push it down again.

gummianka

Day 30??

I read your post as FANTASTIC! MOST OF THE WORK DONE!

NOT as some great failure. Look, if you had a fantastic meal, witha superb starterdish, a great main and a perfectly matching wine with that, then a dessert that melted in your mouth, but then the waiter told you that they were out of coffee, would you say that the entire meal was shit?

I am 28 days behind you, brother, and I am trying my best to get to where you are now. You rae one of the people I see here as my tutors. Don't be too hard on yourself. Pick yourself up and continue. No need to start over, simply keep on the same path that you laready have been walking on for the past 30 days.

motai63

30 days is awesome, I made it 19 days and I felt so fucking bad about it. I am now 3 days into my new restart and I am confident that I will whip this addiction. My wife and two sons are behind me all the way. After exposing my problem to my family I felt such a weight taken off of my back and sharing my relapse with my wife was much easier since she understands that I have a problem. I know that we can beat this, just keep talking about it.