Corrosive Sensation in genitals...

CrowMagnum

Hey, what's up, hello.

So as the subject suggests I am experiencing with a corrosive sensation inside my penis by its base.  I suspect it is due to semen leakage.  It causes me to have to urinate frequently and urgently, even if it isn't much.  It's sort of like clearing your vas deferens out after ejaculating, but to a smaller scale and frequent.  Has anyone else gone through this/ is anyone currently experiencing this as well?  It used to happen to me far more frequently, and near constantly a while back.  It sometimes happens now if I get blue balls.  Used to happen severely if I edged.  Thing is, I haven't done anything physical to get this reaction.  Haven't been stimulated sexually for a number of days now.  It is extra frustrating to have this happen but not "deserve" it.  Although, it can be seen as a repercussion for a ten year+ addiction or a necessary dimension of healing in my case.  Idk, I guess I'd just like to hear from someone who's gone through this so I know I'm not the only one here.  I'm also happy to hear from people experiencing it now, a bit of mutual support could do us good.

Best,
Crow

BunnyBoy2015

Hi Crow,

This doesn't sound very good, and must be distressing for you. Have you been checked out by a doctor? I'm no expert but have problems with an urge to urinate and I was checked out for a lot of things and have now been referred to a urologist. They checked me for bladder infection, chlamydia, diabetes, prostate enlargement and infection, bladder cancer, and kidney and liver function. Maybe worth getting these done. The other thing it could be is an over active bladder or a psychological thing.

I hope that helps

E45

i get a burning sensation inside my dick if i urinate soon after ejaculation. it is worse after masturbation than sex. after an hour there is no problem.

i just make sure i do a wee before i start any activity, to avoid the pain.

if you are wanting to urinate frequently, and hardly anything comes out, that sounds more like a typical uriniary infection. more common in women, but nothing to panic about, just get the right tablet from the pharmacist. if that doesnt solve it, then talk to a doctor obviously.