Beating delayed ejaculation and low sensitivity

Camouflage

I have been rebooting for a year already, but I decided to start a journal because I still struggle with an occasional DE. I usually have no problems with erection, but I have low sensitivity in my penis which makes it difficult for me to reach orgasm during sex. During the fall 2014 I was almost anorgasmic. I had sex with my girlfriend about 20 times but I managed to cum only once or twice. And even then it took too long to be enjoyable for me or my gf.

I first thought that the problem must be physical. I thought that brain has nothing to do with my penis sensitivity. But after nofapping for about a month my penis was indeed much more sensitive! After about 40 days of nofapping I had sex and was able to perform without any difficulties. My streak lasted almost 80 days, and during the past year I have done many streaks of 50+ days.

Currently I am doing very well compared to my starting situation. If I go for a couple of days without an ejaculation, I am pretty much guaranteed to climax the next time I have sex (over 90% probability). However, if I try to have sex twice during the same day, I cannot reach climax. I also cannot enjoy BJ's and HJ's at all. They just don't give me enough feeling. However, I usually don't have any trouble getting and erection.

I do have a physical condition that I think may be related to my low sensitivity. Namely I was circumcised as an adult for medical reasons (phimosis). I was given a "low-cut" which means that most of my inner foreskin was cut off and my circumcision scar is very close to the glans (less than half an inch). I have read that the inner skin is very erogenous part of the penis, and therefore I think that my low cut makes me more vulnerable to sensitivity problems.

I would appreciate any advice you can give me. I am happy that rebooting has enabled me to enjoy sex with the woman I love, but I still feel very frustrated every time that I fail to reach climax. It is my understanding that most guys are always able to ejaculate if they are just turned on enough to get an erection. That is why I still don't consider myself fully cured.