Recent content by NeverEndingBattle

1. N

2024 resolution

I've been hesitant to write this, but I want to stay true to my own journal. I PMO on day 2, I was tired after researching on data scientist vs full stack developer, I should have gone to bed but I thought a little peek wouldnt hurt. Starting tomorrow would be Day 1 again, I will still count...
  2. N

2024 resolution

Day 2 I'm feeling the urge to PMO, urge is always stronger during the night as it has become habit of mine to rub one out before sleep. I am not going to give in, did my 50 push up. I am turning the time to PMO to something productive, I am currently self learning programming, I intend to...
  3. N

2024 resolution

Day 1 I took a break as intended, however, it did not feel pleasurable, it was not a quality O, more like a hassle and just need to get one out. I am not sure, but I could be in a flatline as I am feeling low sexual desire/energy, my erection is only semi when I O. Continuing my 3 days...
  4. N

2024 resolution

you are right. I notice there are times that I'm counting days left to hit target so I can get a break. I'm trying to do small goals at the moment, cut down from daily to 3 days once and slowly moving to weekly.
  5. N

2024 resolution

Day 3 Well, I made it to my target. The bad thing about this practice is I keep counting the day. Wish I could put it at the back of my mind
  6. N

2024 resolution

Day 2 Woke up with hard morning wood, it's been a long time. The urge to PMO is stronger at night, still holding on
  7. N

2024 resolution

I started my first thread in the age group 20-29 and now I am here. I have been constantly fighting this battle and I have failed to quit every single time. The amount of time I spent on PMO could have been used to learn new skills, read books, get fit, just be productive. At this point, I do...
  8. N

Alright, let's do this

I'm 23 years old now. I saw one of gabe's video on youtube a year back when I was searching for kegel exercises to have a stronger erection. I wasnt really sure if I had PIED until all of my symtomps (weak erection) agreed with his points, sadly. So I tried quitting masturbation and i managed to...