marco_60's latest activity

• M
    marco_60 replied to the thread A long journey....
    I felt no push towards PMO since I came back to this journal three weeks ago. But what is more amazing is that this time I do not feel...
  • M
    Last night I had a very active dream :). I am really amazed because maybe last time was twenty years ago o_O. I woke up and I realized I...
  • M
    Day 136 and 5. Life is good, there are difficulties also. Company has difficulties where i work and do i have work in future is...
  • M
    One week ago I had a very nice surprise: for the first time in many years I had a real O during an ejaculation. It was a normal sex...
  • M
    Weekly update. Third week without PMO. I realize that this time I do not have a long flat period: instead I experienced an increase of...
  • M
    marco_60 reacted to Freerider's post in the thread A long journey... with Like Like.
    I think that god loves us are we or not believers or what ever we have done. Punishment of sin with sexual problems sound weird for me...
  • M
    marco_60 reacted to Phineas 808's post in the thread A long journey... with Like Like.
    You're right, Marco. Many do have that view, and ironically, that view worked against me for years. When I used to moralize my addiction...
  • M
    I notice that some people here seem to be moved by a sense of culprit, as if practicing PMO is a sin and their sexual problems are a...
  • M
    marco_60 reacted to Phineas 808's post in the thread How Shall We Escape? with Like Like.
    A term to become familiar with is the 'addictive voice' (AV). Anything that suggests future use of P, PMO is the addictive voice from...
  • M
    marco_60 reacted to GBS's post in the thread A long journey... with Like Like.
    Welcome back @marco_60 - keep going and do tell us all how your progress has been. I am 61so have some perspective. Good luck.
  • M
    As promised, I update this Journal, with the intention of producing an update more or less weekly from now on. During the two and half...
  • M
    A lot of events have happened during this long (two years, nine months and one day) intermission. I have no time right now to describe...