Recent content by millermusic10375

1. M

Even television triggers your old ways

I was watching an HBO show last night. During a scene it showed very attractive young women running naked in the woods. Ugh. It drive me to watch the scene again on my phone. I have gone over 3 weeks with no PMO. That is a really long time for me and I intend to keep it going. Even still it is...
  2. M

Stress/Anxiety=PMO

Hello all, Day 14 here. Struggling as I right this. How sad is it that I would even PMO right in my office. Feeling anxious. Dying to PMO. Fighting the urge big time. I have made it this far. This forum has helped for sure. I would like suggestions on how you deal with it when the desire become...
  3. M

2 weeks ago

I made the decision to end PMO and change my life. Today I am suffering. Depression is absolutely brutal. It feels like the world is coming to an end. I hope to God I fall asleep tonight. I have not given in but this is pure hell. Please let there be better days ahead.
  4. M

Day 8

I can't believe I have made it this far. There are times when it it easy and times where it is very difficult. I wonder if I will ever get to the point where I don't look at women as sex objects or have healthy sexual thoughts. I guess I should be proud I lasted this long but it is painful at times.
  5. M

One Week Today

One week ago today is the day I decided to take my life back. It hasn't been easy but I have fought through the urges. I have still had sexual thoughts but absolutely no PMO. Looking forward to seeing you all again in one week to say I made it to 14. If things get rough this week I will be sure...
  6. M

Day Four

This is as long as I have gone in many years. I guess I should be proud of myself. I have found Facebook is also a trap. I am holding strong. Bad start for the Yankees but hopefully they keep it competitive!
  7. M

Day One.

Hello all, My anxiety is through the roof today. Something snapped yesterday. I felt desperate to make a change. I was anxious lying in bed last night. It took me three hours to fall asleep. I feel lots of guilt about not being the sexual partner my wife deserves. When I come home from work...