Recent content by wierdsquirrel

1. wierdsquirrel

Have you started accepting Women's Phisical Flaws Better after no PMO?

That sounds really inspiring, I really want to get to this level myself. I'm having a difficult time taking my eyes off women on the street, but I'm doing a lot of journaling and planning on how to respond in critical moments like these, so I hope I'm going towards healing and more self control...
  2. wierdsquirrel

Thank you for the reassurance, that's what I plan to do anyway, it's just that I wanted some confirmation from guys like you that it actually works with time. Thanks again
  3. wierdsquirrel

Do you have issues with craving girls you see on the street?

That sounds great! Congratulations on your improvement and keep going!
  4. wierdsquirrel

That sounds amazing Richie, after how long without PMO have you started seeing these effects? I've been relapsing for about a year now and the most I achieved si about 2 months, but with frequent peeking, which I considering not to be an appropriate healing process.
  5. wierdsquirrel

I totally agree prn is the main culprit here and makes you feel like a god. When you don't get to fuk a random woman on the street our primal part gets mad and we feel like we're losing status somehow. Question is, will just quitting prn help fix this? Have you seen any improvement?
  6. wierdsquirrel

How long have you been free of prn so far?
  7. wierdsquirrel

Hi guys, I always had the issue of observing flaws in all the women I've been with and those things ruining my erections and attraction to them. I curently am experiencing this with my girlfriend and I'm curious if you have observed any strong changes after quitting prn and masturbation for a...
  8. wierdsquirrel

Thanks for the encouragement, how has your attraction to women evolved?
  9. wierdsquirrel

Hi, I have a girlfriend and recently I'm experiencing a flatline sexually, but the thing is whenever I see a hot girl on the street I feel a deep desire to have her. I remember I always felt like I mised something when seeing a pretty girl on the street and not approach her. This was a thing I...