Recent content by offaxis

1. offaxis

Woken up a lot in the night by strong erection

Over the past couple of months of abstinence, I found more and more frequently I am getting woken at night more than once with a strong erection. To the point where it is almost painful. It takes some time to go and during that time, I don't have any sexual thoughts. Often it's the same when I...
  2. offaxis

Healthy Mastubation

Hello, I'm struggling with the concept of "healthy mastubation" and would like some input around exactly what you guys do and activities. No More Mr Nice Guy defines "good sex" as: How does this apply to masturbation? I find it too easy to become goal oriented (orgasm) or view it as a...
  3. offaxis

Improving self-awareness

I'm curious.. What exercises or techniques to people apply to themselves to improve their own self-awareness about their behaviours and interactions with people on a day-to-day basis? I spend a lot of time reflecting on some of my interactions and it takes me a long while to realise I could...
  4. offaxis

My Journey

Hello, I want to post my journey here. I have been keeping a hand written journal for the past few months which I plan to edit down here as I progress and reflect to better understand. My Background I'm 38 male and live in London. I've been married for 11 years, no children and the...