Search results

1. recoverer

Rebooting after a long time

Its been a hard couple of days, trying to keep myself away from p, its been really hard at times but managed it so far, Here's to day 5
  2. recoverer

Certainly is :) I usually go into the gym, havent been last couple of weeks due to having to do renovation work in my evenings after work, once the renovations are done, will definitely start going again. I made it through the day and night without p, night was unsettled but I know its...
  3. recoverer

Hi all, First off its been a few years since I have decided to revisit this side of my life, I have been a struggling PA for about 20 years, various times I have been in meetings, joined support groups (some might remember me from various forums past). Since I last visited this forum I have...
  4. recoverer

Why do I continue to hurt myself - A recoverer's journey

Hi, You might recognise my username from a certain recovery forum that shut down recently and yes I am that same guy. Essentially I have been in recovery for over 12 years and whilst I am relatively young still, I feel like an old war veteran sometimes. I thought I would reboot and tell my...