Search results

1. A

Day 25

Good evening rebooters,               Sorry i haven't been on in a while, i have been keeping myself busy with a bunch of other activities. Mainly the gym, i use it as my stress reliever, anger release, and PMO preventer. The gym has become a huge part of my life and my recovery process. Since...
  2. A

Day 18

well here we go again, day 18 almost done and over with. only had one somewhat strong urge and i had no intention of taking care of it. I found something else to do so i wouldn't be tempted. I am impressed at how good i am doing. i know before long i will be halfway there and then i'll look over...
  3. A

Going strong

Good evening rebooters,             On day 17 and i must say i am feeling pretty good about myself. Went this far without any PMO and im going to keep at that way for the 90 days and then forever after that. Been going to the gym a lot more and been keeping myself distracted a lot so im making...
  4. A

Day 12 woo hoo

Good afternoon rebooters,             Today marks day twelve of my reboot. I only have one more day until i tie my record for the longest i've gone. after tomorrow i will have tackled one challenge and then onto the next which is the 90 day mark. The urges have gotten a little more stronger but...
  5. A

Starting something new

Good afternoon rebooters,             Today is a good day and i'll explain why. yesterday i went to my first ever sex addicts anonymous meeting and it was much different than i had expected. i felt really welcome and just open to tell everything that has been on my mind. After the meeting was...
  6. A

Day 9 going strong

Good Evening rebooters,             Today marks day 9 of this 90 day reboot. I have had a few urges but because of the measures i have set for myself and distractions i havent had the need to take care of them. I am finding it a little easier to resist when i am keeping myself busy. I know i...
  7. A

Day 8 interesting dream

Good Morning rebooters,             So i had an interesting dream last night. It started out with me and my fiance just got done with the wedding we were on a plane to cancun for the honeymoon. We get there and she's in her wedding dress and me in my tuxedo still, we go and change her in a...
  8. A

a week later

Good Morning rebooters,               Today marks a week that i have been without any PMO at all and i am still getting regular urges but with all of the distractions and your support i have managed to make it this far. i know it's only been a week and i have many more to go but i know i can do...
  9. A

Day 5 of Reboot

Day 4 down and onto day 5. It is starting to get slightly tougher but im pushing through it. I had three urges today and one of them i did start getting a little jittery. But i pushed through it and fought the urge and won by dong something else to take my mind off of it. I'm glad im able to do...
  10. A

Rebooting my life day 3

Good Evening rebooters,             Today marks the end of the third day and as i move into the fourth day i am feeling good about this. i can tell an increase in energy and productivity but i knkow i still have a long way to go without any PMO. But i know with the help and support of everyone...
  11. A

Restarting my life

Good Afternoon rebbot nation,         My name is nathan angel and i came to this site because i have a problem and i have had some serious consequences in my life because of my problem. First off i am in the navy stationed in maryland and i have had this problem for as long as i can remember. I...