Search results

1. T

Back again after MO

Hello all, I started my reboot on March 27th but have not been successful as I would like. I have not PMO'd but i have been trying/hooking up with someone recently. I still have PIED but it is still mild. About a month ago I MO'd after sexting this person. She changed her mind but last week we...
  2. T

Good or bad?

Im trying to do whatever cures my PIED for good. Last night I MO'd without P which I know wasn't a good idea. Hopefully i havent completely reset all the progress i made but now i know not to test with anything other than someone im dating
  3. T

Good or bad?

35 days into reboot. Been 100% succesful in no P or M but a couple of days ago (I know this is frowned upon) got a lap dance and not only got 100% hard but also came all over myself. As embarrassing as that is my main concern is if the O too soon could set me back. Another concern is it was not...
  4. T

Good sign?

Day 31. Was able to keep erection whie thinking about sex. Not for very long but a month ago there was absolutely nothing without physically making it hard
  5. T

Good sign?

I appreciate the inspiring words. Thank you.
  6. T

Good sign?

Well good thing he has a partner to work through it with. What scares me more than anything is not being able to be with anyone over this. Hopefully next time I'm dating I'll find someone understanding of this
  7. T

Good sign?

Thank you. I know I'm never going back! This has prevented me from having the life I want to live.
  8. T

Partner during reboot

Hello! If anyone has seen my previous posts I'm sure you noticed that finding a partner to rewire is my biggest concern. I'm jusr curious if anyone out there found a partner after already having PIED and how they took it. How did you tell somebody new what you were going through?
  9. T

Good sign?

I sure appreciate that! You've helped a lot already and I cant thank you enough for it Tryinghere
  10. T

Good sign?

17 days into reboot. Been getting MW here and there with this morning being the strongest (probably 90%) . I'm sure i still have a VERY long way to go to cure PIED but I'd imagine this is ruling out any physiological causes.
  11. T

Day 8

Its a rough one today. I feel like I wake up and that's when the nightmare starts. Waiting at least 90 days before I try to date again but what do i say? How would I tell her it may be months or dreadfully even years before i can be completely intimate?
  12. T

New and curious about rewire

I appreciate all of this and i look forward to it. I can't wait for all of this to be over
  13. T

Thank you for the advice. I feel so low and broken right now. Can i recover completely from pied before i get a partner? Its a rarity for me so i dont want to screw up another opportunity if i dont have to
  14. T

I am solo now. Had a partner very briefly but that ended over this. I think it is pied because i have these issues by myself and was PMO'ing everyday since around 14
  15. T

Im on day 5 of no PMO. Im 23 and have had only 3 sexual partners but each was only a couple of days at a time. Every time I had difficulties with what I now believe is PIED. Id be able to have PIV but only after physical stimulation from partners. I felt nothing from making out and each time id...