Search results

1. T

Back again after MO

Hello all, I started my reboot on March 27th but have not been successful as I would like. I have not PMO'd but i have been trying/hooking up with someone recently. I still have PIED but it is still mild. About a month ago I MO'd after sexting this person. She changed her mind but last week we...
  2. T

Good or bad?

35 days into reboot. Been 100% succesful in no P or M but a couple of days ago (I know this is frowned upon) got a lap dance and not only got 100% hard but also came all over myself. As embarrassing as that is my main concern is if the O too soon could set me back. Another concern is it was not...
  3. T

Partner during reboot

Hello! If anyone has seen my previous posts I'm sure you noticed that finding a partner to rewire is my biggest concern. I'm jusr curious if anyone out there found a partner after already having PIED and how they took it. How did you tell somebody new what you were going through?
  4. T

Good sign?

17 days into reboot. Been getting MW here and there with this morning being the strongest (probably 90%) . I'm sure i still have a VERY long way to go to cure PIED but I'd imagine this is ruling out any physiological causes.
  5. T

Day 8

Its a rough one today. I feel like I wake up and that's when the nightmare starts. Waiting at least 90 days before I try to date again but what do i say? How would I tell her it may be months or dreadfully even years before i can be completely intimate?
  6. T

New and curious about rewire

Im on day 5 of no PMO. Im 23 and have had only 3 sexual partners but each was only a couple of days at a time. Every time I had difficulties with what I now believe is PIED. Id be able to have PIV but only after physical stimulation from partners. I felt nothing from making out and each time id...