Search results

1. Warhawk

I want to succeed at this as bad as I want to breathe

Hey all. I'm doing ok. Could be better, but could certainly be a lot worse. Just being honest, I've had days with close calls, temptation, and looseness on my end, but despite trying times, I'm still at 130 days without PMO as of today, and plan to keep it going, and keep working on being...
  2. Warhawk

Day 83 Just checking in. Without going into too much detail, I'm reminded through a handful of unrelated events over the last few days that life is short, and every day we get to live is a gift that should not be wasted. I'm trying to really be sure I'm going to bed every day happy with...
  3. Warhawk

@WinkTinkTillium thank you, brother. I appreciate that. Day 78 and feeling well.
  4. Warhawk

Day 77 I feel bad for not checking in lately, but I've been slammed. I had a day last week where temptation really flared. I was able to get past it, but I really had to check myself to do so. It was the worst I've had in the last year. Sometimes I really need to remind myself of how bad things...
  5. Warhawk

Day 71 Busy busy. Just checking in. Doing well.
  6. Warhawk

Day 69 This was a great weekend. Busy as can be, but great. Despite the hectic nature of the weekend, the lady and I had an opportunity to talk openly about our current sex life and desires for a bit. We were able to really kind of open up about things we've been doing, what each of us likes...
  7. Warhawk

Day 64 Keeping at it. Still seeing progress in a lot of ways. My morning woods are daily, and very firm. I've also been waking up with erections in the middle of the night, as well as getting random unprovoked erections throughout my days. This typically happens if I haven't had sex for a...
  8. Warhawk

Day 63 It's been a great week so far. Got to get involved in another part of work that I am typically not involved in, and it was just nice to change things up the past couple days. Been tinkering with some fun stuff at home too, and am having fun with that as well. I have a ton of stuff to do...
  9. Warhawk

Day 62 Long day but a good day. Just checking in.
  10. Warhawk

Day 61 It's been a good weekend. I'm beat though. Time to get some rest and get ready to kick off the work week.
  11. Warhawk

Day 60 Got a good walk in this morning before it got too warm. I finally have my day of "nothing" to do, but really, I'll be occupied most of the day. The difference is that I have no obligations. Just things I want to do on my own, which is great.
  12. Warhawk

Thank you, to you as well! Respectfully, I think I'm going to keep that private for now. Maybe I've got my tin foil hat on, but I prefer not to give up identifiers that could lead to someone putting together who I am in real life. Hope you can understand :cool:
  13. Warhawk

Day 59 It's Friday. My day is going great so far. Lots of hobby tools and items arrived this week, and I got my little home office/studio prepped for my new interest, so I'm pretty excited to tinker around with that. I expect a great weekend overall.
  14. Warhawk

Day 57 Odd day. It's one of those days where I feel on the verge of general self destruction. I mean, I'm just sitting here listening to tunes, but I can't help but think about how easy it could be to do something life changing, just for the fuck of it. Let me be clear. This is not my actual...
  15. Warhawk

Day 56 Just checking in. It's been a long day. I'm tired. Off to get some rest.
  16. Warhawk

Day 55 Feeling better today. I've spoken about my passion for hobbies, and lack of something I can work on quietly, at home, at my own pace. Something I can come and go from as I see fit, that doesn't require a huge expense to finish a project, nor any specific amount of time. Something I can...
  17. Warhawk

Day 54 Checking in. Doink ok, but not great. I've been fairly irritable this weekend. I had a couple pre-planned things to do this wekeend that involved friends, and while those gatherings themselves were positive, I'm just feeling generally burned out if I'm honest. I am not planning anything...
  18. Warhawk

Day 53 I had a triggering moment a few days ago after stumbling upon something I didn't intend to. I'm doing ok, but it's bothering me that it's bothering me. I suppose the ups and downs are part of the process. It's always so interesting, with any addiction, how the smallest trigger can grow...
  19. Warhawk

Day 51 Might be coming down with a bug. Had a ton of trouble waking up this morning, and just feel generally groggy. Trying to keep in good spirits though despite that. Not much else to report. Been a good week otherwise.
  20. Warhawk

Day 50 Just checking in. All is well.