Search results

1. H

The Winding Road

77 days in now. First time since age 12 that I have gone more than 50 days, if I remember my previous record. Bit of uncharted territory for me. Not really clean from psub activity but I use poker chips by my bed to indicate days clean so that when I am tempted in the morning to MO I can...
  2. H

Here I go Again

Thank you for sharing your journey. I have found myself going through the flatline, the lethargy as well and it helps to know we are not alone in the dark...
  3. H

The Winding Road

Day 33: You're right of course, Fappy. Thanks for the rational thought. So hard to give it all up - feels like progress to drop some pieces but it's more frustrating to have a little taste and not be able to finish. Cold turkey it is. Interesting to find that my libido was higher for my...
  4. H

My journey to be a better man.

@guitar1968 thank you for posting your experiences -- it's validating to read the challenges that you face that mirror what I feel as well. Difficult to be kind to oneself - much easier when you have some evidence that you're not alone. Much appreciated brother, keep it up.
  5. H

Coming to terms

Add one to your list - you are not alone. We stand with you.
  6. H

Back after a long hiatus

How's the connection with your partner? You giving/receiving massages or spending time coming up with something special for her? If you're like me, the intimacy that leads to natural libido has been pummeled by the easy click of a button being all you needed to do. We're hunters by nature. If...
  7. H

The Winding Road

Day 31: I just looked and I first joined this site back in 2016. It's funny how time slips by underneath you when you are standing still. At the time, I was married to a great girl; someone I really admired. Unfortunately, I suffered from some PIED and, even though I came clean to her, I found I...
  8. H

Another voice in the wind

Hi everyone. Amazing to read all of the journals and stories here that feel so similar to mine. I look forward to becoming a part of your conversations - please if you have suggestions or thoughts about my situation do share and let me know. I'm sure my story is nothing new but just to write it...