Age 24 - Honest Reflections | Began reboot in August 2013

T

Tu 0 Seven

New week, fresh mind

Last week was depressing. This week will def be better.

Facts: Got more to the bottom of my fears. Writing down what I lost, what I lack, and then what I need to do to grow and move forward for now! I won't figure out my deep life purpose right away anyway. Time will tell.

Relationships: Had deep talks with a close, listener friend + 1 mentor, which greatly helped figuring some issues out! Meeting up another tomorrow!

Girl: Bonding slowly with the girl! I love that this progress is new, the bonding is slow and takes time. Def not like my past relationships. I like that I am taking charge, and making moves on her.

PMO: Triggers to watch out for - 1. Being alone!, 2. Being tired and losing won't power!

Quote of the day: "Fight against something you hate, and you shall struggle. Fight for something you love, and you shall succeed."

Keep pushing, fellow warriors!

T

Tu 0 Seven

Feeling drained today.

Took girl out last night, wearing not enough warm clothes, so caught a cold. Feeling up her thighs though, god, so warm and nice. I want more, but I am going to take it slow with her.

Today I took some risks, went out of my comfort zone workwise.

Then met up with a deep friend, good talk, had mexican food after. Way too expensive and stomachkilling, now suffering and feeling down. But the urge to eat fat and juicy food is sometimes irresistable for me. This is one of the weakness I want to override with someting else. Wasting money on expensive food that taste good but then slows and dulls my body afterwards.

Anyways, I feel more mature these days. Just not today. Today I feel awful.

T

Tu 0 Seven

It's so hard with this girl. Gotta be so patient, which pisses me off sometimes.

Would be easier to watch some P and shake one out, but what am I gonna do? Can't PMO, that's running away from her.

Shit, life later is gonna be much harder than this. Gotta take iy up, sleep it off, and keep being persistent. I will get you girl!

T

Tu 0 Seven

1. I am progressing to a Pro-Active life.

But I constantly have to remind myself to be patient, and accept mistakes along the way.

I want it right away, when 15 months ago I was a full failure.

Remember: Baby steps. Every single day. Eventually I will reach my goals. Then set up new ones.

2. I'll be writing my success story one day.

Though it won't be a "90 days/4 months - full transformation, reborn with superpowers" type. Rather a "How I changed and what I learned after 2 years on the self-discovery journey through noPMO".

T

Tu 0 Seven

Today, as I was driving, a thought popped in my mind.

Raw emotions.

As I move further and further away from things that numb them, as in PMO, drugs, alcohol, pharmaceutical products, etc. it starts to hit me.

I feel emotions stronger and stronger, both the good and the bad. It is quite scary.

The two scariest are loneliness and desperation. At nights, I feel lonely. At day, I feel desperate.

Desperate to get a maintanable life, lonely at nights for a partner.

On the great side, I am able to express myself and my feelings to those close to me, so that greatly helps. They give me valuable advice at this phase in my life, where I am a bit lost. Bonding and sharing.

I will try and not get too needy for this girl. Life is slow these days.

T

Tu 0 Seven

Such a good weather today!

I am just happy! Lost mindfullness for about a 2-3 weeks, now I feel like I am back! Being mindful!

Anybody that have their new self days, being productive and great, then suddenly turn back to have their shitty self days, whereyou do nothing??

Going out to enjoy the sun! Gonna reflect later!

Have a nice day everyone!  :)

T

Tu 0 Seven

[Saturday, 11 October 2014 18:48]: I like being with you
[Saturday, 11 October 2014 18:48]: Its just
[Saturday, 11 October 2014 18:48]: Im in love with someone else

This is just so cruel  :) Telling me this after we've been out 3-4 weeks. Guess I got to move on.. Sigh...

T

Tu 0 Seven

So, what's happened in the last 4-5 weeks?

Relationships

Bonded with close friends. Opened up more, been more vulberable, shared more fears and sadness. Sharing feeling shitty helps greatly in feeling less shitty.

Asked a girl out. First time ever. Before it was always girls initiating, which really put a stem on the whole relationship later, them being boss. So this made me happy.

Mistakes: Worshipping her more just becasue of her looks and captivating scent. Also got intimate touchy feely physical too soon with her, without building enough rapport and emotional connection, which led her to decide she is not ready for me, and closed me out. The reason she says is not important, can be in love with someone else, or her dog died, or she just lost her job, it does not matter. What matters is I got too invested in her too soon, which is repelling, and she sensed that.

noFAP

New lessons and realizations:

1. Letting sex energy build up and ignoring it: I have been doing this wrongly for more than a year now. Only a recent video shed light to me.

Example is I let it build up a week+, and when I feel horny like hell, I just simply ignore it whitout acknowledging it. I finally get that this baseline energy always wants expression, always wanting to reproduce. So if I don't channel it, it will turn to what it always did and knew, PMO.

Great game-changer this is. I now finally get what my mentors told me about this issue. Add this experienced knowledge with my martial arts and daily meditation, and this will take me to the next level of controlling sex energy.

So the solution is to embrace the horniness, acknowledge it, feel it, then choose to mindfully do something with it. Embrace it when it comes, cherrish that it can empower me, and channel it to fuel my goals. Otherwise the lust is just gonna ruin me.

2. Eating lightly: So this last month the times I PMOd was either the previous, or after having a heavy meal.

What happens then is my whole body and mind shuts down, all energies are used to digest. Mindfullness weakens, then PMO just pops right in.

This week I've been eating lighter, which I first thought would make me weak, but I actually feel more energized.

My own path

I realized that I have to accept what happened in the past, and cannot compare myself to others.

An example is my girl cousin. Finished 5 years of university, moved abroad from family, got a job in that field with advancing options, opening up relationships to find husband, great at communication, gets more education 2 nights a week after work, younger than me, and what's best, independant.

Now if I compare the current me with her, I feel like crap. But I cannot really compare myself with her, can I? From the moment we were born, we walked two seperate paths, got different experiences, grew at different aspects at different speed. And what is feeling sorry for msyelf going to accomplish anyway?

So start where I am. Use what I have. Do what I can.

I have been through addictions, trying to replace the love with them that I never got as a child. PMO, drugs, excessive drinking, junk food, partying, watching TV. While this happened, I closed people out of my life. I became numb to life, and all of it's beauty and hardships. I froze in time.

Now, at 24, I got defrosted, thanks to many people and events I cannot thank enough. I have a great recovering health. I am slowly, day by day regaining mindfullness in both my mind and my body. Step by step, I am moving far away from all of this brainwash that is going on in society, and make friends with people who do the same. I have a family that can give me advices whenever I choose to ask them for it. I have a loving mother, and great cousins. I have the few and deep friends. I have a mentor. I have all the foundation that is needed to build a great life on.

What I lack is persistence. This is my biggest obstacle. All of my cousins accomplished more than me with less talent and potential. I am very bright, but weak-willed. This is something I have to overcome, and build consistency in my life. To finish something once I start it.

By 2016, I think my potential will definetely return to full edge, as my brain and body will have been put through rebalancing for 3 years after addictions.
Meanwhile, I am taking baby steps to reach my goals.

So, that was a needed reflection for me! Feels great!

Stay strong, fellow travelers!

T

Tu 0 Seven

It's hard to deal with urges. Very hard. Though I'm focusing all of my energies on makingmy visions come true, old habits still come back some days.

T

Tu 0 Seven

I realized I have this circle I am stuck in.

Appr. ~ 2 months noFAP, then 2 months FAP. Then repeat.

It's really better because the 2 FAP months consists only 1-2 ocassions, then 1-2 week straight, but for some reason, my new habits still cannot override the PMO fully. Sometimes there is a bender in it, then I go 4-5 PMOs in 2 days.

A trigger that is still really powerful these days is tiredness. I am tired, then get my internet fix, then lose mindfulness, then BUM.

I watched a video of a noFAP guy who still gets these late night tiredness trigger after 2 years. Incredibly, what these brain pathways are capable of.