Fixing a Problem

Jimmy

Starting to fuck up. Still no P. But digital pics of P *s. Been doing it too much. Acting as an addict. Need to get my shit together. Work is slow. Spend too much time alone. Having a lot of trouble staying focused. Am just limping along. Pissed.

Jimmy

PIED is gone. So that's nice. Looking to go on an eating plan.

Today I am thankful for my job.

At 38 days. Still not luck dropping digital altogether. But seeing a lot of improvement without P.

Any tips for dropping the digital altogether? Seems like a lack of motivation to me...

Jimmy

I hate that I only want to write in this thing when I am relapsing. Relapsed 3 times in the last 24 hours. Not sure that means I need to reset my counter. Going to leave it there for now. Not relapsing again. This is goddamn bullshit.

D

d2222

Our stories are pretty similar. I don't work from home, but my main trigger is definitely being home alone. Even though you're struggling (as am I), I think it's important to point out that at least we're recognizing that we have problems. For a long time, I was perfectly alright living my life knowing that I PMO'd on a very regular basis. I don't know if this is helpful, but I just keep thinking about how devastating it would be if my friends and family found out about all of this, and even if they did, at least I could point to something proving I'm trying to make things right.

Don't give up. We'll always be addicted, but (hopefully) we'll eventually have it completely managed.

Good luck!