Desperado comes to his senses ...

C

Cage Faraday

Day 38...

Male

I quit PMO

Notes: 
So I'm coming off a 4 day stretch of racing back and forth from the couch to the bathroom after having food poisoning Thursday night.(No, I didn't have a salad)  Today is the first day I feel a bit more normal and I'm having some urges, some random thoughts to PMO.  Not anything major, but I just wanted to share what I was feeling.  I even had a bizarre dream last night, not exactly sexual, not even any nudity, just me in a field with women of my particular taste.  I was the only man, the women were all staying evenly separated and they stretched as far as I could see across the meadow.  No one said anything to me or to each other, they were just all looking at me and causally strolling about, twirling their hair between their fingers.  Some were brunette and some red heads, but all roughly the same build with varying heights from short to average.  I had the distinct impression they were waiting on me to pick one of them.  I made eye contact with one but that was all there was to it.  I'm sure it has to do with the fact of how thoroughly cleansed my body is after the ordeal and that I want to feel better, "NOW" and PMO was my std "go to" for stress, pain & boredom.  Funny thing how our bodies & minds work, without realizing we program ourselves to rerun little subroutines, some helpful some not so much.  If you get a chance to read the book, "The power of habit", I recommend it, very insightful into how we work.

Later

Detente

Cage, I see you haven't posted in several months. Neither have I. I'm back after being away to check in and report another relapse. Wanted to say I really resonated with your "Desperado" theme. That song is really powerful I think for people struggling with these issues. I hope you're doing well and making progress. And if not, to see it as a setback on the path to freedom.