Connecting the dots ( This year i will change)

C

changemylife

pruthukkc said:
Today I feel  really positive because I completed 1 week without PMO. Now upcoming 3 weeks are really important to me because most of the time I relapsed in this period so I will prepare for it.  I also doing meditation 3 times in day it also helping me a lot.
15/2/19 7 Days Clean
I don't know what happened to me but I've lost my ability to reach 1 week. I am even desensitized to the drama of it. I don't even despair these days.

Rebooter2019

pruthukkc said:
Today I feel  really positive because I completed 1 week without PMO. Now upcoming 3 weeks are really important to me because most of the time I relapsed in this period so I will prepare for it.  I also doing meditation 3 times in day it also helping me a lot.
15/2/19 7 Days Clean

That's really good, keep going and stay strong!!

pruthukkc

Rebooter2019 said:
pruthukkc said:
15/2/19 7 Days Clean

That's really good, keep going and stay strong!!

Thanks brother!

pruthukkc

changemylife said:
pruthukkc said:
15/2/19 7 Days Clean
I don't know what happened to me but I've lost my ability to reach 1 week. I am even desensitized to the drama of it. I don't even despair these days.

Be positive man!  Stay strong.

pruthukkc

16-2-19 8 days clean
Yesterday I got really strong urges but I control my self my. I also see changes in my erection I think it is flatline. I guess it's start now my penis is totally dead. Yesterday night I dreamed about p star and during meditation my mind also chattered about p scene,images etc. Guys please every day do some mental fitness activity. Like meditation,yoga, exercise. Etc and be consistent on it. In past week I regularly did meditation and yoga and it helping me a lot.
Tough time is coming be ready to face it.

pruthukkc

17/2/19 Today I relapsed. I always relapse in 2nd or 3rd week because I can't able to handle urges and it's again happened to me so now I'm really aware about it.  I relapsed 2 times in this year so now this time I will win because I knew the path and where to go in this journey. Never give up.

Do or die

Respected Member
you need stop at one worst time. then why you going towards that worst time. stop now. you know the danger above you then why.
i am at day 2 today. doing it well. you also able to do it. get up . be rebooted and help others to reboot.

blueRaccoon

pruthukkc said:
17/2/19 Today I relapsed. I always relapse in 2nd or 3rd week because I can't able to handle urges and it's again happened to me so now I'm really aware about it.  I relapsed 2 times in this year so now this time I will win because I knew the path and where to go in this journey. Never give up.

You are ready to fight back again and that spirit will break down the addiction to its knees. Just be aware of the triggers and learn from it, identify what caused you the urges at the first place and have a plan to deal with them when they show up. And also do not stress much about your record with 2nd and 3rd weeks, sometimes "I always give up on this stage" becomes an excuse for relapse, if you know that these are the tough days for you, then prepare yourself well for it.

pruthukkc

Do or die said:
you need stop at one worst time. then why you going towards that worst time. stop now. you know the danger above you then why.
i am at day 2 today. doing it well. you also able to do it. get up . be rebooted and help others to reboot.

Yes brother we can do it. :)

pruthukkc

blueRaccoon said:
pruthukkc said:

You are ready to fight back again and that spirit will break down the addiction to its knees. Just be aware of the triggers and learn from it, identify what caused you the urges at the first place and have a plan to deal with them when they show up. And also do not stress much about your record with 2nd and 3rd weeks, sometimes "I always give up on this stage" becomes an excuse for relapse, if you know that these are the tough days for you, then prepare yourself well for it.

Thanks for advice man i really appreciate that.

3rd Try.#@Day 3

I was really busy past two days but i kept myself on track. I feel really free now my anxiety levels are reduced. Yesterday night i got really strong urges but i keep telling myself you can do it man p will never satisfied you. Now its last try for me because in this addiction game i have only 3 lives :p And its my final life and i will use it consciously. Hard mode is on now and i am ready for successful reboot. Never ever give up!

Rebooter2019

Nice job man! A relapse is only a bump as long as you're not binging like crazy! Keep finding tricks against your brain to get yourself free from PMO, my friend, you're doing great!!

Stay Strong and keep Rebooting :)

pruthukkc

Rebooter2019 said:
Nice job man! A relapse is only a bump as long as you're not binging like crazy! Keep finding tricks against your brain to get yourself free from PMO, my friend, you're doing great!!

Stay Strong and keep Rebooting :)

Thanks bro!

Day 4 Clean day!

pruthukkc

22/2/19 Day 5 clean
Got little bit urges but I control myself during studies I can't able to focus because of urges but I handle it.

pruthukkc

Today i relapsed. ohhhh god how can i handle this triggers?! I relapsed once again and its really horrible. Now i am starting again from tomorrow this time i will break this cycle. Never ever give up.

pruthukkc

blueRaccoon said:
Stay with us brother. You can do this. We will get through this struggle.

Yes brother!

Past two days i was really busy and also relapsed back to back so now i am taking this challenge really seriously because i want freedom from this now. This year i relapsed 6 times and now i am seriously following Hard mode for while.
I also experienced that after starting your pmo free journey you were going through this stages:

1ST You start your journey and then you reach on 4th -5th day you will experience strong cravings of watching p.
2nd you always suffered from withdrawals like Anxiety,depression,brainfogg etc. Remember this is withdrawal symptoms of stopping pmo.
3rd after that you complete 1st or second week pmo free you got nighfall and weird dreams in between that and it happened with most of the peoples. Some times you suffered from Insomnia [is a sleep disorder that is characterized by difficulty falling and/or staying asleep] And then you got strong urges of pmo and you relapsed.

4th You are on 3rd and 4th week you got insane urges of p or something flashback of p scene and then you are starting surfing on browser etc. Sometimes when you are watching netflix, youtube you get strong urges and flashbacks and then you relapsed.

Most of the peoples are failed in this 4 stages and they relapsed because they dont know how to handle the withdrawals and urges means there lot of peoples were relapsed in this3-4 weeks period and this cycle repeated continuously. I think first four weeks are really important of this journey because after addicted to pmo we were never tried to live such long time without jerking off.

I realize that its important to update your journal daily and when got strong urges open this journal and write something here because this will help you naturally Another main thing of rebooting is your lifestyle if you want to reboot as quickly as possible you must have good lifestyle will support reboot so i guess consistency is only thing that will change you. 

so i glad to say that it is my first PMO free day on 27-2-19 and now i am regularly update my journal i take it as challenge. Keep moving on this path today because tomorrow never comes.

pruthukkc

28/2/19 At late night something around 1:30AM i relapsed. Yesterday night i trapped because of insomnia and cant able to sleep after watching p and jerking off i slept very well withdrawals really make you crazy. From tomorrow starting new journey.

pruthukkc

Thanks brother!  :)

Today i relapsed 2 times. I suffered from insomnia thats why i relapsed past 2 days. Really depressive. Now i am going to change my routine. From today i am updating my journal regularly.