My PMO-free journal

Brickinthewall5933

4/10/19

Yesterday was a really tough day, I did everything needed but was in a lot of emotional pain and felt really lonely, one must carry on anyways though.

Brickinthewall5933

4/14/19

I?m having a lot of strong urges to PMO and have had a general cloudiness in my head lately as well, looks like a rough patch coming up, just need to stay present with the sensations in my body.

J

J01

You are making a wise move to eradicate this stuff as a young person.  It will serve you well the rest of your life.  Keep going!

racer303

Hey man! i just came across your journal! keep it up man! dont be afraid to let us know what it working for you to stay focused. I just started and am 1 day PMO free.

I'm starting some frontal lobe meditation techniques, im hoping it helps with my decision making. Keep it up!

25 and need to get rid of brain fog too!

Brickinthewall5933

Thanks guys, we all just need to do what?s best for us!

4/18/19

A pretty good day but I did have some medical issues and was in a lot of pain, however it has passed and I?m feeling much better now.

Brickinthewall5933

Thanks bro, it?s been a good journey so far, I tend to not focus on how many days I?ve gone because what?s more important is me living my life more fully and following my values instead of merely focusing on how long I can go without PMO.

4/20/19

Heading to San Diego for the weekend, hopefully it will be a fun, relaxing time!

Brickinthewall5933

4/21/19

Had a pretty good day yesterday, although I?m still dealing with some medical issues, I?m praying to God that it doesn?t get bad before I get back home, even if it doesn?t though, I?ve prepared for it as best as I can.

Brickinthewall5933

4/22/19

Was pretty anxious and nervous yesterday about my medical issue, although it hasn?t been really painful yet, I?m nervous about how it will turn out.

Brickinthewall5933

4/23/19

Had a pretty good day, leaving San Diego today and am getting a CT scan when I get home for my medical issue, still a bit nervous about it, but I guess we?ll see how things turn out.

Brickinthewall5933

4/24/19

Got my CT scan yesterday, bad news, 3 mm kidney stone on my right side, doc said it would pass in a couple days but I?ve been in a ton of pain since yesterday, I?ve been really upset and angry, seems like all this random medical stuff is happening to me at 23 years old and the best I can do is hope nothing gets worse in the future.