"Hard Mode" is the best "Mod"

L

Lero

Achilles, thank you man. I appreciate taking the time to check my journal and give me advice. God bless. Peace.

Do or die

Respected Member
Congratulations lero. As i read you hope for lifetime reboot. Its possible lero  . we has a fear of relapse , because of our past relapse. So fight that fear also. Then you definitely do it.

NewStart04

Hey guys,

I'm Lero's accountability partner. Some of you may have already come to this conclusion, but, unfortunately, I think he left the site. I can't PM him anymore and he is now listed as a guest instead of a member. I also checked the profile section, and I couldn't find an option for canceling an account; however, there was one for deletion. I just wanted to share this in case any of you hadn't connected the dots and were worried about him.

I hope he returns some day in the future, at least to let us all know that he left the addiction behind and is killing it at his new job. In the meantime though, I wish you all the best of luck in your recovery journeys. It really is fantastic how all you guys are on top of this in your 20s and doing your best to better your futures. You help motivate someone like me, who's already passed the boundary into the next decade, to stick at it, continue to grow, and keep learning from my mistakes.

Best of luck everyone.

Take care

mattdes

Thanks for the update man. I wish him the best. Maybe he is concentrating on his sober October that he was talking about. He mentioned drinking was his trigger just like it is for me.

Let's hope he abstains from both and comes back and let's us know how he is.