I want to be as i was when i was a kid (The PMO hatas)

Arthur2

Alright !

BIG UPDATE !

Here i am on day freaking 15 !
So happy to be here.
I would be on a month but 15 days ago i had a "crazy night" with 5 PMOs in one night.
So overall that is a month with one accident in the middle.

But now i am on day 15.

The reason why i stopped giving updates is because i was kinda tired to give updates and say ph i relapsed again. But i havent stopped the fight. Absolutly not.
I am on fire for quitting P, M, and O.
I am on hard mode btw.

Today is a very special day, and i am so happy to be on a decent streak because tomorrow i am going on a trip to the USA. I will be staying one week and half there. And there will be a ton of social interaction and meeting new people and old friends and family amd stuff. So i really needed to be on top of my world. Which i am quite nicely because i am on day 15.
And keeping this streak should not be too difficult while i am in the USA because my brain will be so focused on social interactions that it will have all the dopamine that it requires. I am pretty confident on this streak now.

I will update when i am back in my country, but i dont think that i will give daily updates any more. Because it could become quite repetitive for me. I have pretty much said it all in my previous posts.

I hope yall are doing good and have positive mindset, and i wish you all a good succes on your journey.
God bless the nofap movement.