Take 2.

C

changing-mind

Do the counters automatically update because I'm certain that I set my no P target to 7 days and now it's reading 10.Doesn't make much difference but I think I'll take it up to 14.

nofap97

changing-mind said:
Do the counters automatically update because I'm certain that I set my no P target to 7 days and now it's reading 10.Doesn't make much difference but I think I'll take it up to 14.

As far as I know they don't, and I think you've set it to 10 days after you changed from 30 days.

:-\

C

changing-mind

Okay, I must just be confused.

Anyways, I almost relapsed tonight. Almost. But my brain took over and I thought, "Can I not even go 3 days without MOing." It seemed so hopeless. Fortunately I pulled myself together and I'm still going.

C

changing-mind

Really want to M at the moment. Feels like if I don't O then I'll explode.

C

changing-mind

I've been out all day and now I'm going out for the night so I haven't had any opportunity to MO. I have still had the temptation though. Still, today was kind of a gift. Hope everyone else is holding up.

C

changing-mind

MO'd today. Should really have seen it coming because I've been struggling so much these past few days. Still, I don't think I'v gone this long without MO before.

C

changing-mind

I've relapsed again. I think I need to take some time to really evaluate where I am. I can't keep living like this so I need to find out what I can live like. That's why I'm going to leave this for a week and then come back to it. P was always an escape for me but I need to find a new coping mechanism otherwise I'll just keep relapsing. Thank you for all your help and I'll report back in a week.