Retaking the challenge after 2 months of continuous relapsing

Hi guys i hope you have been doing well so far during this first months of 2022.

During the past 2 i've been through a 3-4 day of abstaining before having a relapse cycle. Those months haven't been good at all cause nothing was going accordding my expectations, and that was so frustrating. I know the reason of my continuous relapses were because i was feeling so bad that i wanted the pain to leave fast and i looked the easy way to relieve the pain momentarily. During that time i've been pondering about all of the things that were messing with my mood and jumped into actions to avoid them or reduce the effect that have in me. I'm looking at my life from another perspective now, actually i'm revaluating almost everything in me, because i don't feel like myself now. I feel completely confused and lost. Anyway, i'm starting again cause i need mental clarity.

For the ones in the fight: You are doing awesome, keep pushing through this and if someday you feel like are about to relapse just close your eyes, hugh yourself and visualize the goal. You'll make it.

Wish you success in the goals you have for this year
Stay safe and strong