Rebooting symptom i struggle with

Daybyday1988

however i'd say that for a black man it can't be no worse than what we have to experience in this country.

Whatever experiences you've had racism wise, I'm sorry for. But one trap that holds many back in life is a mentality that they themselves are and always will be victims. It can be a paralyzing effect and prevent a man from accomplishing his potential. If you feel that you will never succeed, albeit with women, with finances, etc. Then you won't. Not dismissing your experiences here, I'm saying this out of love because I don't want you to fall into that trap.

as opposed to in the USA, where you gotta be 6' ft, making 9 figures, have lots of swag and have a penis that's 8+ inches just to get the attention from an average woman.

Believe me I know what you're saying. I used to get frustrated too The women here, particularly in cities are very shallow. Many people by nature just are. I struggled for years, over a decade to find a partner. Id meet lots of girls on dating sites, meet up and have short term relationships that would never last when I wanted them too, usually because I would have PIED. Had plenty of opportunities over the years though.

But who says you need all this? What if I told you that none of this is required to attract women? What if I told you there are step-by-step ways to get better at interacting with women that can be approved upon just like any other skill? "Practiced" so to speak. More than willing to talk more about that if you're interested.

Michael89

Whatever experiences you've had racism wise, I'm sorry for. But one trap that holds many back in life is a mentality that they themselves are and always will be victims. It can be a paralyzing effect and prevent a man from accomplishing his potential. If you feel that you will never succeed, albeit with women, with finances, etc. Then you won't. Not dismissing your experiences here, I'm saying this out of love because I don't want you to fall into that trap.

Believe me I know what you're saying. I used to get frustrated too The women here, particularly in cities are very shallow. Many people by nature just are. I struggled for years, over a decade to find a partner. Id meet lots of girls on dating sites, meet up and have short term relationships that would never last when I wanted them too, usually because I would have PIED. Had plenty of opportunities over the years though.

But who says you need all this? What if I told you that none of this is required to attract women? What if I told you there are step-by-step ways to get better at interacting with women that can be approved upon just like any other skill? "Practiced" so to speak. More than willing to talk more about that if you're interested.

i appreciate your words when it comes to the racism piece. I’m definitely trying to stay positive and focus on improving my life. Mainly with improving my financial station. I’ll DM you.