A second chance

Trisquel

101 days P free!

I can feel how I crave P less and less. I'm starting to crave less other subtitues, such as food or social media.

I'm still slowly working my way out of social media.

Great to see all the progress, although I'm not healed and still recovering. I could relapse at any minute, and I'm still on this fight. I have to remember that for a lot of people is easy to relapse when they are having good days.

See you later guys!

MapleSyrup

101 days is such a mind boggling achievement to me, congrats!

Would you say you noticed a lot of changes in your life or mental state over the last 101 days?

I appreciate your honesty about still being in recovery, and being constantly vigilant against relapsing. I've personally relapsed probably hundreds of times after getting complacent and thinking I could 'just peak', only to end up back where I started.

Trisquel

101 days is such a mind boggling achievement to me, congrats!

Would you say you noticed a lot of changes in your life or mental state over the last 101 days?

I appreciate your honesty about still being in recovery, and being constantly vigilant against relapsing. I've personally relapsed probably hundreds of times after getting complacent and thinking I could 'just peak', only to end up back where I started.
Thank you!

So far, Only notice that I don't want to look at P. My desire for it has stopped, and now I feel more conscious about why I'm abstaining from it, and why it is harmful to me. I don't have so many cravings, although from time to time some part of my body still wants to consume.

I feel more focused on real life an on the rewards that it has. Although, I'm experiencing serious mental health problems at the moment, I don't use P to run away from difficult emotions. I guess I'm trying to be more accepting of them, and confront them instead of avoiding them.

Tbh it's beeing a difficult period, but positive stuff is going on.

Cheers, and good luck!