Time to Get Serious

Fallen

Day 22

Woo hoo! I've hit 20 days today. Almost halfway to my goal. I'm feeling less cravings, even when conditions aren't optimum, so I'm pretty excited about that. Yesterday I was running on 2-3h sleep. I didn't get all that much work done, and I did end up playing games instead of working (which can be a gateway to other things), but on the whole I felt that I did reasonably considering I just wanted to lay down & sleep all day. Still tired today.

Tired: yes 6-7h, 2-3h yesterday
Dirty: nope
Stressed: not much, got lots done at work last week & got through my difficult conversation with my pastor
Alone: I'm SO alone! Well, same as always really - it has been a factor in feeling tempted to waste time instead of work
Hungry: a bit (he he...)

tscooter

Your success is inspirational to me. I literally fell off the wagon altogether. I was waiting to develop a better plan before trying the reboot again, but I have found that I despise P so much that I will develop the plan while I'm rebooting.

I can't really say anything else right now. Congrats on 20...here's to 40!

I feel everything I say is invalid until I get this thing under control. This is a dangerous mindset, but its where I am right now. My desire is to be free, and I am depending on God to get it done