My Journey Starts today

Wheels

What a fantastic description of that book, are you on commission!? Only joking! It sounds fantastic though, and what you have said makes perfect sense to me. I need to install that into may brain. Intercourse should not be viewed as a separate entity to all things sexual, it should be part of it if and when required. Top marks you have really made me re think that buddy.

Had a scare yesterday, ended up seeing some girls retweet on twitter which led me onto one of the more fruitful pages, and i found myself looking at a some pictures for a few minutes. Instantly got turned on, but managed to control myself aside from a few "strokes". But that was my first in over 30 days so I just have to be careful now not to go back to where I started from.

Ap26

Hahah yeh mate well I am loving the book made me realise how much sex is used to sell stuff to us all the time and how society kinda high jacked something beautiful for commercial gain lol anyway gonna stop ranting on bit I would really suggest having a read.