Journal of Motivation - Tips are welcome to sooth myself

Day 44. Wow.
My mate arthur made me think of something. Ain't I repressing things in my unconscious by avoiding to stare at gals, by not facing things that could lead me to P?
Something to ponder upon.
I don't have P urge that much, now realising what arthur said, ACV, my vision is very strong, I want to be a good father for my baby.
The meditation, mindfulness I've been practicing is making me more aware of my feelings, I can acknowledge them and accept them better.
The acts of kindness am doing, don't know how that is helping though.lol will keep at it nevertheless because feels worhwhile afterwards.
I need to journal my +ve experiences more. Become more positive.
Good luck to you all reading this.

arthur

Hi Phoenix! I see you too haven't posted in a while. From your last post, it seems like you're achieving exactly what I want to achieve too (and fail miserably trying). It gives me hope to read this.

day 71.
MO'd today kuz had a big P impulse. MO'd after record of my life maybe. Eversince started P, never went more than a week without MO n now, thats the last of my worries.
P impulses frequencies becoming more n more distant. Had P impulse today, sat in front tv staring at every women, then said to myself, ok its time to MO.

@Arthur, it is possible mate. believe in urself n have patience. it takes only 21 days to change a habit I read somewher.

Day 138. Never imagined would make it that far! N still making it. Definitely lots of added benefits. Starts to feel better, less guilt. More more energy!!
I even mo 1 a month something like that, to what was everyday before.
Great forum, thanks 2 u all.
N special thanks to accountability partner  arthur I not heard of for a while.
Hope u doing good man. Best of luck!