2 weeks in & I see a difference, but he does not/ won't admit (to my knowledge)

S

sjanem

Thanks Hoopvol,

Thank you for reading my posts. I appreciate everyones replies...so helpful!

I have been through a lot of hard times in my life. Dark days for sure, before my SO came along. Looking back at all the hardships and struggles I have been through....this might be the most difficult for me.  I think because all the other times in life, I was in control of making a change/ improvement and I always did. Here, this really has nothing to do with me. I have had more difficult conversation in the last 3 weeks, than in the last few years.

I have never been an addict of anything, nor have I been in a relationship with anyone who was an adddict of anything. This is so new to me. It is painful to watch. I mean, he's not hooked on drugs or anything but still, the pain is just the same. Seeing him so screwed up and oblivious, or in denial is painful to watch. I don't know whether to feel bad for him, or feel like he is just a childish idiot and deserves whatever comes out of his denial.

I've been to a number of theme parks but, this is definitley the most nerve racking and anxiety filled roller coaster I've ever been on.

Pr3c1se

I'm confident we're all addicts of something.  Just, some addictions are socially acceptable.  Have you seen teenagers with their cell phones?  Coffee?  lol, come on.. COFFEEE!?!?!  lol