Back on track

I

ironman2015

no worries.
get back on horse.
you will have a great future ahead.

firstofall22

Hey guys,

I am doing fine like in the other reboots I had before. I took my brain again (like the other two times) exactly 7 days to get free of fog. Now
I work like a machine, everything is possible, bright, colorful and doable. I have "superpowers", I am happy. At the same time, I am frightened about what will happen as soon as about 40-50 days pass... The good vibes are gone and relapse will make its way back to my brain. Hopefully, I will pull this fucker through this time. Also a friend of mine told me randomly, that his mom is a sexual therapist. What a coincidence! I will talk to her too as soon as I get weak again.

Much love,
first

freedom2015

Hey there firstofall22, I am stoked your feeling well man.  I believe you are going to succeed this time around.  I was thinking about your situation and it sounds very similar to my own in the sense that I can get to around 25-30 days and then I just expect to fail.  I believe that kind of thinking has actually sabotaged my last few reboots.  Like I would tell myself "why even try if your just going to screw it all up around 25 days in".  I honestly feel like our whole journey is "the reboot", so it would be beneficial to think of your journey that will have some bumps in the road.  That way you don't feel like your are resetting back to the same starting point each relapse.  I for sure know so much than I did when i first began my reboot, so I don't believe I will fail again at day 25.  I know you can make it through this friend, and I believe your fetishes will lose control over your sexuality as well.  Praying for you man, and send me a private message if you ever want to talk some more.

firstofall22

Hey man it was great to see your response! Sorry for not being there for you here the last weeks but you know how it is when you relapse, everything related to this issue here is not interesting anymore and so I didn't look in here for a while. So I'm glad that you're supporting me. And yes, you're right, everytime we fail, we learn more about ourselves, and to be honest with you, it's very interesting! You need a lot of patience though and also willpower to stay on track. Little by little, we get closer to our goal, we can make this when the time is right. So in my opinion, we both can be strong enough to overcome this dark stain in our history, I will try and I know you will too. DO NOT GIVE IN when you feel like relapsing. I might try to start meditating, so my primal urges don't take over my brain.

Stay strong!

firstofall22

Doing fine so far, nearly got them 2 weeks of No PMO. Feeling good but still unable to get into real genuine contact with women.
It's not a fucking miracle that I don't have the ability to speak to women in a way to get to sex, because I never tried it (because of PMO).

Well this is a huge issue I always fail at and which basically leads me back to PMO. I don't know how to solve this but I'm trying hard.

first

freedom2015

Making it two weeks is definitely something to be excited about.  Stay positive about the girl situation, you seem like a cool dude, so I am sure things will work themselves out.  What kind of places do you have the opportunity to meet women Example: school, work. 

firstofall22

Yes I am proud of myself, I feel that I am much more powerful than the last two times I did No-Fap. I am more confident and my mind is prepared for more than ever. I know what this drug can do to me and I know what can come when I reach 40, 50 or 60 days. It's going to get very ugly, but I won't give up, not this time.

Yesterday I discovered, what really blew my mind. I always asked myself why I turned to PMO, and it's the same reason why people tend to drugs or intense gaming sessions or whatever: it's because these people - including me - suffer from SOCIAL ANXIETY, not everyone, but I reckon a lot of us definitely do! So how did I found out about this? I was randomly streaming videos on Youtube when i stumbled over "Simple Pickup" and the Project GO videos they have (no advertisement). It's mind blowing!! And it makes so much sense, please watch those videos when you think you suffer from social anxiety.

first

firstofall22

Hey guys,

relapsed yesterday - yes, a shame! But not feeling any chaser effect which is a real progress I think! I am still thinking very positive and have new energy to do things, like it was when I startet No PMO. I met this great girl at work I really feel attracted to, just don't wanna mess this up. Bro's, please send me positive vibes, she's really nice! :)

All the best, first

freedom2015

Hey Firstofall, I just wanted to stop by and wish you the best of luck in your current reboot.  I know relapses happen, and that stinks, but I hope you are able to get back into the swing of things, so that you don't have to think of this issue again later in life.  I read through a lot of your entries, and I think you are very capable of completing your goal.  Stay strong friend.