Confidence and humility go hand in hand but not dick in hand.

RecoveryJunkie

Hey guys,

Thanks for checking in. It had been awhile since I posted and my journal was back logged quit a bit and I couldn't find it last time I looked. I didn't have a great weekend. I have lashed out at people a few times and I really need to get a handle on my anger. Pretty soon no one will be speaking with me. Last few nights  I woke up with a bonner and last night I succumbed to JO with O. I don't consider it a full on relapse as I did not view P or Psubs or even fantacy.

I'm feeling hopeful for my mom. She is coming around since my radiologist friend called her. My dad was also very happy that he called. He is a really kind and caring person and my mom really appreciated the call. She is very scared and didn't get treated very well at the hospital. After speaking with my friend my dad said she was very pleased and wanted to continue treatment. I'm so happy. What a blessing!

I'm going to leave it at that for now as tomorrow is my first day back to work after 12 days and I need to be up really early. Thanks again for those who read my posts and either identify or keep me going. I will be praying for you guys tonight. If you read this, I could sure use a few prayers for my anger outbursts of late. I really want them to stop.

Delerium

RJ,

Glad your mom is doing better. 

As for the other stuff you talked about, these things are in the past, all you can do is focus on the present and move forward. 

I understand the feelings of anger.  I've been quite frustrated as of late and easily get angry. 

Gabriel1960

My daily anger prayer:

BB Page 67:
"This is a sick man/woman.  How can I be helpful to him/her?  God save me from being angry.  Thy will be done."

Notice that we're asking God to "save us from being angry."  Sixth step stuff.