Search results

1. grayfoxxx

Better erection while standing?

In my last relapse I've noticed that I can get an harder erection while standing than while laying down or sitting. That's very strange, it has always been the opposite for me, it was almost impossible masturbate while standing before the rebooting, even with P. Anyone else experienced this?
  2. grayfoxxx

It's all about long streaks without relapses?

Does a good ratio count something? Even on YBOP they say they don't "believe" in relapses and counters... Any proof about this? Anyone who healed without a PERFECT relapse-free 90 days?
  3. grayfoxxx

best/favorite success stories

When I'm in danger of relapse I'm used to search for success stories. I have to be honest: just a few of them really motivate me... and when it happens I always forget to save them and they get lost on the huge internet ocean. So I would use this thread to collect my personal favorite stories...
  4. grayfoxxx

I'm sick of the hardmode

Anyone recovered in soft mode? I'm almost 5 months trying with hardmode and it destroys my mood, I'm passing the worst days of my life. My social skills suck, I recently had a panic attack (never had one before), it gives me PE and yesterday I felt a slight but unconfortable burning sensation...
  5. grayfoxxx

notifications

I had subscribed to some threads but since a couple of days I am not receiving mail notifications anymore. could be due to a technical issue?
  6. grayfoxxx

Penis pulse with weak erection

During a (spontaneous) 50% erection, penis pulses/beats/throbs like as if it was at 90-100%. I had to touch it to realize it was much weaker than I felt. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this?
  7. grayfoxxx

Tapatalk

Hi, I can't find this forum on Tapatalk app, is not compatible?
  8. grayfoxxx

Hi

Hi guys. I'm 27 years old, I'm Italian and my English is not very good, I hope it won't be a problem... I started to TRY to reboot since about a month, but I had many relapses (M on pics of nude girls, M on normal pics of girls I know in real life, and PMO for 5 times). Now I'm almost 4 days...