Search results

1. K

Next level

I started watching P at 13. Pretty vanilla stuff in the beginning. Sexy pictures, girls dancing in lingerie. You know what happens next: what was marvelous to your brain days ago isn't enough anymore. At 17 I was failing at school, struggling, always too tired, brain fired, anxiety through the...
  2. K

Relapsed in a strange, shameful way

Everything was fine. 140+ days streak. I live with my gf so I don't feel lonely often. It happened once. I was without her for a weekend and I relapsed. And now I have a hard time having more than 3-4 days streaks. I look at images when she's at school. That sucks... I did worse: I started...
  3. K

Joyful journal

It made a long time that I didn't have a hurtful relapse. I relapsed occasionally, but it wasn't affecting me as much as it did in the past, and it was on less hardcore stuff that it used to : sexy pictures of girls were enough. I never reached the 90 days nofap goal. Well, my best streak is 75...
  4. K

? K 0 P P ?

Hi guys, I'm a 22 years old french guy, living near Paris, studying computer science. I used to run and now I go to the gym. I used to play guitar. I've been shy, it's better now but not as good as it should, I'm kind of an introvert one. I have dififculties to talk about me, to open myself to...
  5. K

Youtube/Video ?

Hi, Is there a way to display a youtube video on the forum? like for exemple xxx ?
  6. K

kopp's journal

Hey guys! French dude here, 21 yo, studying computer science. I have a gf for 3 years now. :) Here is a link of my old YBR journal : http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/index.php?topic=9181.msg152466#msg152466 I quit the YBR forum as I was feeling better, I never really recovered but I stopped...