Journey to a better me

Jake323

4/20/17

Kind of a boring day, however, I was productive and got things done, so I guess that's all I can do.

Jake323

4/21/17

Had some strong urges today, however, I was able to recognize that they weren't me and was able to refocus my attention on productive activities as well as my job.

Jake323

4/24/17

Another hard day, the urges and images were still pretty intense, although living in the present moment can really help. Ultimately did things better than PMO, so I'd say it was a good day overall, talked to this cute lady in my class too.

Jake323

4/25/17

The urges are hitting me hard, but I'm focusing my attention on better things anyways. So that's good.

Jake323

4/26/17

The urges were absolutely brutal today, but instead of doing PMO, I asked out this pretty girl at the mall! She already had a boyfriend, but that's not the point. The point is that I'm facing my fear of rejection and improving my self esteem day by day.

Jake323

4/28/17

Felt kind of depressed and confused today. Also worried about the future, I sometimes feel as if no matter what I do, I can't seem to accomplish what I want to. Oh well, just a short time that it's been happening anyways. My mind keeps looking for reasons to PMO, but I keep labeling it for what it is and not pursuing the urges and doing other things that are probably better for me instead, that's how I should measure progress.

Jake323

4/30/17

Had some urges come up today, although I didn't try to chase them or engage with them because I always know how that ends, nonetheless, it was a pretty good day.

Jake323

5/1/17

Another day, another headache, I took my first final and got 101 % on it, so that's good, now I just need to study for my final on Thursday and do well, then I'll have a semester off. Ughhh, just gotta get through this week.

Jake323

5/2/17

Man, I have been so busy lately, I'm starting to get really stressed and can feel the PMO urges creeping in, just need to take this slow and forget about doing everything at once.

Jake323

5/3/17

The urges weren't as strong today as the past couple days, good day today, studied really hard for my final exam tomorrow, hopefully I do well!

Jake323

5/5/17

I've been at work all day, so I haven't really had any urges that were very strong, a good day.

Jake323

5/6/17

Ughhh work can be emotionally draining, I'm so tired lately too, just wanna sleep, urges weren't very severe today, so that's good I guess.

Jake323

5/7/17

Jeez, I've really been depressed lately, I just feel sluggish and down, and everybody annoys and irritates me. I just want to sleep for a long time, lol.

Jake323

5/8/17

Damn, having social anxiety for so long really sucks ass. Oh well, everybody has shit to deal with I guess.I went to the mall again to try and ask for a few girls' number, but my anxiety was really terrible and I kept getting caught up in the story my mind was telling me. I need to stay in the present moment and stop thinking that having a bunch of women all over me will make me happy, because it won't.

Jake323

5/9/17

Today was an awful day, I almost ended up relapsing. I had decided that I was going to go home and PMO, but something inside me told me to not do it because of the guilt and shame I would feel for doing it, I even started to rub my dick a little bit, but I pulled myself out of it. I have felt depressed, lonely, and worthless for the past few days. It's so shitty too when society says that feeling depressed or angry is not ok. Like, you're a man, you're supposed to show no emotion and be fearless and brave. It's bullshit, but oh well I guess. I'm not going to believe it, it may always be there, but I won't believe it.