Work in Progress' Journal

fcjl8

I think it is a great book. I must confess to only cherry picking what i felt I could use from it. I may be ready one day to read it in it's entirety.

It's great WiP that you are making such amazing progress! I find that inspiring. Don't dwell on flatline, just enjoy the overall freedom from the addiction. You will be better than fine!

Viper

I believe I might be rounding the curve on the flatline.  At least I hope.  Two days in a row (knock on wood, pun intended) of morning wood.  Not super hard but there is some life down there which gives me hope and gratitude for this reboot, the good lord who led me here and you guys.
Be Well

that's wonderful news. It's like waking up to see gifts under the tree

WiP

Its been a good week.  Temptation repealed on numerous occasions.  Just been busy at home and work, reflecting on the season and working around the house.  Thanks for checking in on me.

Viper

WiP said:
Its been a good week.  Temptation repealed on numerous occasions.  Just been busy at home and work, reflecting on the season and working around the house.  Thanks for checking in on me.

way to go!

WiP

Hey Guys,
It has been a while since I have posted.  All is good.  Still No P and No M.  Had a 10 day vacation and been busy at work and home catching up.  Temptation is still there every morning.  Very limp.  Very disconcerting.  Bonding and touching with SO on the rise but am afraid of failure if I were to take it to the next level.

WiP

Busy Day
Heading to mass, buying flowers(the planting variety) heading north to pick up sons stuff from College, unloading planting flowers and cooking out for the lady of house.  I told her I would be her love slave today, she obviously took it the wrong way !!

WiP

Another Good Day No PMO.  Had a good work out and played in the roses and have the wounds to prove it.

WiP

Thanks Jverhoye. My peace and tranquility has disappeared but it is good to have him home. 

fcjl8

I bet it is worth the peace and tranquility blip to have your beloved son home with you WiP! Our son is 2-3 years away from going off to his higher education we are hoping the school won't be too far away!

Stay well brother!

Blue Bird

Hey Wip:

Hope you are doing well. I am 52 and one more married father to join your journal. Have wife and two daughters.  Fighting against the same difficulties.
All the best for you in your journey!

Blue Bird.

WiP

fcjl8 said:
I bet it is worth the peace and tranquility blip to have your beloved son home with you WiP! Our son is 2-3 years away from going off to his higher education we are hoping the school won't be too far away!

Stay well brother!
It is very good to have him home we got lucky as far as distance is concerned.  He was able to get a small football scholarship to a D3 school a few hours away. We are blessed to be able to see most of his games.  Very proud of him as a freshman he got some significant playing time on the Varsity team.  Now if I can only figure out how to get his around the house work ethic to match his football work ethic we would be in business.  Sadly, I have not figured that piece out. 

Blue Bird said:
Hey Wip:

Hope you are doing well. I am 52 and one more married father to join your journal. Have wife and two daughters.  Fighting against the same difficulties.
All the best for you in your journey!

Thanks for stopping by.  I am doing well thanks.  Got a whole lot of much needed yard work done yesterday and am breaking in my brand new Craftsman riding morning today.  Promised my self it years ago and was just able to pick it up now.  Life is Good !!!
Us married fathers need to support each other in this fight.  Enjoy your Sunday!

WiP

Weekend at last.  Things are still well.  Just not much to report on.  Pretty much still flatline.  Temptation still lurking in in the background. 

WiP

I have been doing more reading than posting lately.  Things are good here and the reconnecting with wife is on track with anticipation building. 

Gabe Deem

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
@ Wip
I have been doing more reading than posting lately.  Things are good here and the reconnecting with wife is on track with anticipation building.

Glad to hear that Wip.... Reading is very good for the reboot. Keep truckin