Work in Progress' Journal

WiP

There is that big green check mark I have been longing to see.  I have to admit I am felling pretty darn good about that.  Life has been real good these last hundred days.  I have much more clarity of thought, more motivated,  far less depressed.  I believe that a huge block has been removed in regards to the spiritual side of my life as well. I am attending church with hope and not feeling guilty or like a fraud or hypocrite.  I am enjoying and looking forward to playing and flirting with my wife.  I am rediscovering her and enjoying the time we spend together.  I don't need to go back to PMO and lose all that I have gained. 

WiP

Thanks All.  It is a Good Day.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3Zl9puhwiyw

WiP

Long Day!!  Too busy this week end.  Looking forward to a long weekend next  undecided as to whether it will be a 4 or 5 day weekend.  Had a few challenges last week stumbled on to a erotic story I did not delete from my computer.  Did not MO. Deleted ... that is not what I want now.  Struggle on.

savingmysoul

Hey Wip

Glad to hear you are forging forward. 

I understand your fear about pushing forward with your wife when you have doubts about your being able to meet the challenge.  These fears are very real for me also.  One thing my wife have talked about is making myself vunerable.  Putting myself out there, me risking the pain and frustration.  That isn't alwasy easy for me.  My wife is an incredible person, and has somehow managed to continue to support me.  I have had to take the fear of failing and turn that into a fear of not trying.  If i worry that i will fail, i probably will.  If I go into it with the intention of succeeding - eventually i will (hopefuly sooner rather than later).  Self doubt and self loathing can be ones undoing.

It is a process, it does take time.

Find that strength, better days are coming for all of us.